Healthy gums don't bleed
I notice that every year whenever I have my dental check up, I could not escape from the fate of dental filling! Even though I have been brushing and flossing the teeth regularly yet the cavities persist 🥲
During the recent check-up, I was given some toothpaste samples -Paranodax to try.
One of the unique main ingredients, Sodium Bicarbonate helps to penetrate the plaque layer and enhance the physical removal of plaque.
After using for a month, I noticed that the gum is getting firm and pink. No more bleeding when flossing the teeth : )And it also freshen the breadth!
Currently the paradontax toothpaste is on promo in Guardian, $6.30 instead of $9 for a 90g toothpaste. You may want to give it a try.
Remember health is the greatest wealth!
Note: I would only recommend services/products that I would personally use but I do not provide any warranty or guarantee for the quality of these services/products. Please exercise due diligence as I would not be liable for any personal loss, health, financial or otherwise. See you in the next post.
Comments
Post a Comment